- Pop-up anchor cleats
- Anchor Locker
- All dry storage boxes Ten cubic feet bow storage
- O-ring seal and slam close latches Locking Rod storage with protective tubes Wide flat gunwale top – step or sit usage.
- Easy clean non-skid pattern Forward fish box – insulated with thru-hull drain Under gunwale rod storage with protective rod tubes Large insulated center livewell with recirculator and fill Two aft compartments for battery and misc. storage
- Four gunwale rod holders Two forward storage boxes
- 1 1/2″ splashwell drains Recessed cast stainless steel hinges – Strong and no rattle Custom Whitley cleats
- Two custom drift anchor cleats
The BlackJack 224 represents the ultimate blend of prowess and performance, all wrapped together in a sleek and striking design from legendary boat builders Bill & Gary Kenner. From the smooth, dry ride of the “Carolina flare” bow to its classic “tumblehome” transom, the BlackJack 224 blends tradition and technology like no other boat on the market. Her hand-laid hull and deck are heavy-duty but lightweight. Reverse-angle, spray-reduction chines deflect the water with authority.